New Interface and SAML 2.0 support released
February 20, 2018
OneCloud is proud to announce an updated version of its platform with a suite of powerful new features to better connect and automate your enterprise applications.
The enhancements include the following areas:
- The UI has been enhanced to be more intuitive and use space more efficiently with the added ability to insert, delete, copy and move commands;
- Chain visualizations now have the ability to pan and zoom in and out;
- A chain publishing feature has been added to enable incremental changes to be made without affecting scheduled or manual runs;
- Command variables have been introduced so outputs from various commands can be used in subsequent commands.
- OneCloud has introduced Single Sign-On (SSO) via SAML 2.0 supporting Identity Management Providers such as Okta, OneLogin, and Workspace ONE.
Click here to learn more.