Enhanced Transformations, Runtime Inputs, Workflow and Amazon S3
Release Date: 23 March 2019
OneCloud will be making enhancements to the platform on Saturday, March 23, 2019, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST. OneCloud will continue to be available during the release.
This release is a minor release, with new features that we think will improve your experience on the platform, as well as a few infrastructure improvements.
- Runtime Input Enhancements - Adding on to our previous release of Runtime Inputs, you now have the ability to create even more variable types. The full list includes:
- Group (A group of inputs)
- Human Integration Workflow Enhancements - In the event that one of your approvers needs to be skipped or an additional approver needs to be added to an approval after the chain has started, you are now able to edit the approval on-demand. This feature is only available to users in groups that have administrative permissions for the workflow chain. Learn more about the Dynamic Approval Update feature.
- Enhanced OneCloud Tabular Transformation - We also published 4 new functions to streamline transformations of tabular datasets. These new functions include:
- Add Header
- Change Delimiter
- Smart Filters
- Advanced Tabular Query
Read the documentation to learn more.
Transformations Quick Start Guide
Get first-hand experience with the new transformation capabilities, by visiting our new OneCloud Transformations Quick Start.
- Amazon S3 Integration - We have launched the Amazon S3 BizApp with support to manage files, S3 Buckets, and pre-sign an object URL. Please see the Amazon S3 reference guide for more details.
Additional Platform Enhancements
- Integration with Amazon Redshift - The OneCloud Relational BizApp now has expanded database support to include Amazon Redshift.
- Workflow Requestors Validation - OneCloud workflow requestors are now validated as an authorized OneCloud user.
Each release contains minor enhancements, bug fixes, and (we hope) an improved user experience. Many of our best features and enhancements have come from customer requests, so if there's anything else you'd like to see in the platform, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!