Oracle ADW BizApp, Essbase MDX Support, Enhanced GroundRunner, Quick-Access Chain Buttons
Release Date: 25 May 2019
OneCloud will be making enhancements to the platform on Saturday, May 25, 2019, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. EDT. OneCloud will be unavailable briefly at some points during this release, but all chains will run as expected.
We've added some new enhancements to the OneCloud builder interface, as well as some infrastructure improvements to ensure your OneCloud experience is even better going forward.
Quick-Access Chain Buttons
Addition of a quick-access Chain edit button:
Upon opening a chain card, ability to execute the chain and view the run history:
GroundRunner Proxy Support
OneCloud GroundRunners now support networks where all outside traffic is routed through a proxy. Learn more in the advanced GroundRunner notes
OneCloud GroundRunners using an HTTP Proxy will now automatically upgrade when a new release is available. In order to take advantage of this feature, all existing GroundRunners will need to be manually upgraded. Please contact OneCloud support if you require assistance with this upgrade process.
GroundRunner Stats Enhancements
OneCloud GroundRunners now provided enhanced statistics including:
- GroundRunner version number
- Installation location
- Detailed disk usage
Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse BizApp
Oracle Essbase BizApp Enhancements
Several enhancements have been made to the OneCloud Essbase BizApp including:
- Native MDX Extracting directly to a tabular output
- Ability to directly enter calculation, report, MaxL, and MDX scripts
- List sessions will now provide a tabular output that can be used in targets such as relational databases.
- Support for Essbase embedded mode
If there's anything else you'd like to see in the platform, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- fixed: Seeing Clear Text Password in Essbase SQL Load.
- fixed: Cannot insert multiple arguments when the arguments are selected as variables.
- fixed: Cannot transform variables that are arguments in list fields. (Notably important for the Script Runner).