User Import, Relational and SAP RFC BizApps
Release Date: 6 June 2019
OneCloud will be making enhancements to the platform on Saturday, June 6, 2019, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. EDT. OneCloud will be unavailable briefly at some points during this release, but all chains will run as expected.
We've added some new enhancements to the OneCloud builder interface, as well as some infrastructure improvements to ensure your OneCloud experience is even better going forward.
In addition to adding individual users to your OneCloud organization you are now able to import users in bulk. Using our predefined CSV template, you can add multiple users to your organization, as well as set the assigned security groups.
Currently the Relational Operations BizApp can be used for all of the supported relational databases. To provide database-specific functionality, we have created separate BizApps for each supported database. The currently supported databases include the following:
- Amazon Redshift
- IBM Db2
- Microsoft SQL Server
- NetSuite JDBC
- Oracle Relational and ADW
- SAP HANA JDBC
- OneCloud JDBC BizApp
OneCloud JDBC BizApp
To provide the maximum flexibility, the OneCloud JDBC BizApp has been introduced to interface with any JDBC compliant system.
SAP RFC BizApp
OneCloud now supports executing SAP RFC (Remote Function Calls) functions that have been enabled for web services in your SAP environment. The OneCloud SAP RFC BizApp provides out-of-the-box commands provide everything required to run a job or report as a part of your OneCloud Chain. It should be noted, while we do not have a command for every RFC function, there is a generic command that can be used to execute any function that is not currently listed in the BizApp.
If there's anything else you'd like to see in the platform, please drop us a line at email@example.com!
- fixed: File Utilities - Copy file(s) command succeeds even when no file is present
- fixed: Redirect to chain execution fails when the user is logged out and clicks an action link
- fixed: OneCloud CSV- Split values in OneCloud CSV does not work on column names that contain a comma
- fixed: Next scheduled run date in the Monitor view is not formatted in the local timezone
- fixed: Command temporary files were not being cleaned up in certain cases for Windows GroundRunners
- fixed: Partner Admins were unable to change the application theme