Organization Login Page, Oracle EPM BizApp Enhancements, and Security Logs
Release Date: 20 July 2019
OneCloud will be making enhancements to the platform on Saturday, July 20, 2019, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. There will be a brief downtime for this release.
Organization Login Page
Each organization in OneCloud will now have its own login page using a unique organization ID. We will be sending out a follow-up email about this, but if you ever forget your organization ID(s) you can request them via email at https://app.onecloud.io/login.
Oracle EPM BizApp Enhancements
Below is a list of minor enhancements we have made to BizApps in the Oracle EPM suite of tools:
- EDMCS - Generational file format conversion to Parent-child format
- PBCS - Added the output of a business rule to the Run Business Rule command
- PBCS - New command for exporting security records
- PBCS - New command to set the LoginLevel
- PBCS - Enhanced error messaging for invalid credential/account combinations
- HFM - Configuration files can now be specified via a text input rather than needing to use a file
Azure AD SAML
We have provided additional documentation on how to authenticate with OneCloud using Azure Active Directory.
Read the Docs
Administrators can now see a log of all user authentication activity as well as authorization logs when User Groups are created/deleted or users are added/removed from a Use Group.
Read the Docs
These logs are also available via the OneCloud API.
Variable Menu Redesign
We've redesigned the variable menu to make it easier to find the variables you are looking to use in your chain.
Many of our recent changes come from user insights, so please don't hesitate to drop us a line at email@example.com!