How to "Find and Replace" a single character (pattern)?
How can I "Find and Replace" a single character or pattern?
To "Find and Replace" a single character (or pattern) within a field:
- Use the OneCloud Tabular Transformation BizApp and select the "Find and Replace Command".
- In the Match Pattern Type select the option Regular Expression.
- In the Find Parameter field enter the character or pattern that needs to be replaced.
- In the Replacement Value field enter the new character or pattern.
- Check the box Replace Matches Only.
If in the Match Pattern Type you select the option Exact Match, then the Command will try to find the exact string in each field. Hence, the Find and Replace Command with Exact Match applies to the entire string in an individual field, and not a single character or pattern.
If you need additional support, please contact email@example.com.