Can the Advanced Query Command suppress records with duplicate unique IDs?
I have records with duplicate unique IDs and I am trying to get the first record of a set of duplicate IDs and suppress the other record(s) that are associated with the same ID. In the following sample UNIQUE_ID 557170000000210017 has two records associated with .
EXP_REV,557170000001080359,2017-11-01,invoice,3010-05,3010-05 SaaS Revenue,Income,credit…
OneCloud can easily suppress the second instance of the UNIQUE ID with some Tabular Transformation BizApp Advanced Query Command. Follow these steps:
- Use the OneCloud Tabular Transformation BizApp and select the "Advanced Query" Command.
- Add the Table that needs to queried.
- Use SQL to select only the first instance of the UNIQUE_ID column.
- Enter the following SQL Query in the Query Field:
Select * from stage group by UNIQUE_ID having MIN(UNIQUE_ID) ORDER BY UNIQUE_ID.
- Select our input and output delimiters based on the file format you are using.
If you need additional support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.