Configure OneLogin as your IdP for logging into OneCloud.
Follow these instructions to start to create a custom connector in OneLogin
When choosing the connector, make sure to use SAML Test Connector (SP w/signed Response).
When inside the OneLogin connector setup, we recommend you name the app OneCloud and use the following logos that we have formatted for use in OneLogin:
When you’ve finished with the general settings, use the following to edit the fields in Configuration:
- Login URL: https://app.onecloud.io/saml/login/COMPANY_SAML_TOKEN
- ACS (Consumer) URL*: https://app.onecloud.io/saml/consume/COMPANY_SAML_TOKEN
- SAML Audience: https://app.onecloud.io/saml/metadata.xml
- SAML Recipient: https://app.onecloud.io/saml/consume/COMPANY_SAML_TOKEN
- SAML Single Logout URL: https://app.onecloud.io/saml/logout/COMPANY_SAML_TOKEN
- ACS (Consumer) URL Validator*: ^https:\/\/app.onecloud.io\/saml\/consume\/COMPANY_SAML_TOKEN
OneCloud requires some basic parameters to be sent along with the SAML assertion. See the screenshot below for the required parameters:
When creating the parameters there is a checkbox for "Include in SAML assertion". Ensure that this checked, so that when users log in, their first and last name is recorded in OneCloud.
Once completed, click “Save” and proceed to the SSO tab.
Be sure to change the SAML Signature Algorithm to SHA-256. See screenshot below:
The final step toward integrating OneCloud with OneLogin is to get the metadata from the app and upload it to the OneCloud platform. When you’ve finished creating your app, click the “More options” button and then in the menu select “SAML Metadata”.
An XML file should be downloaded now on your computer, and all you need to do is upload it to OneCloud. See our Single Sign On (SSO) documentation for details on configuring your SAML app inside the OneCloud platform.