OneCloud supports various types of end-user logging that can be viewed from the administrator console or accessed via the OneCloud REST API.
End-user login activity is monitored and tracks the following details:
- Login time
- Login IP address
- Login type (basic or SSO)
- Any failure reason such as incorrect password
Any updates to end-user security provisioning are also tracked, and the following details are captured:
- Type (i.e. User / Group)
- Entity (i.e. specific user or group)
- Action (i.e. added to a group)
- Actor (the user that made the change)
- Recipient (the component that was updated)
- Occurred (timestamp of the change)
Learn how to Export User Data.