S3 service that includes upload, download, and manage files, manage buckets, lists objects, and pre-sign object URLs. The functionality maps to the current operations provided with the AWS CLI for S3.
Create Access key ID and Secret access key
An access key ID and access key secret are required to successfully connect to Amazon S3. These credentials can be accessed through the AWS Console.
- Log in to the AWS Console.
- Navigate to Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Select User.
- Add a user and provide Programmatic Access.
- Attach an existing policy that supports S3 Access. A good default choice is AmazonS3FullAccess.
- Optionally add a tag.
- Review and create user.
- Collect the Access Key ID and Secret Access Key.
After collecting your Amazon AWS Access Key ID and Secret Access Key, use the Amazon S3 Connection Parameter to setup your connection.
The following is an example of a working connection. Please substitute with your own values.
For documentation on all available commands, see the Amazon S3 Command Reference.