Versions provide the ability to view any version that exists in its history. A version is stored when a Chain is published.
Version History is License Dependent
Depending on your company’s license of OneCloud, the list of versions may not necessarily start at “Version 1”. Although OneCloud preserves all published Chain versions, the standard version history displayed is 30 days. If you want to extend your version history, please contact us.
There are two ways to view Chain version history.
- Select the ellipsis on the chain and select Versions.
- Edit a Chain and select the Version icon.
- To view the Chain visualization of a specific version, simply select the expand arrow on the version in Version History.
- To view Chain details, select View Chain in the Chain visualization.
- To view Command details in the Chain, simply select the Command in the Chain visualization.
A Chain can be restored to any previous version. To revert a Chain:
- Select the prior version of the Chain to which the Chain should be reverted.
- Click the Revert Chain button that is next to the Past version bubble in the header. The Connection mapping Wizard will open.
- Complete the mapping for each Connection and Runner used in the prior version and click Submit.
- Once the Chain restore completes, Publish the Chain.