OneCloud Chains have the following primary Chain properties:
- Name - The name of the Chain.
- Description - Information about the Chain.
- Allow concurrent runs - Enables Chains to be executed concurrently, which can be useful with Approval Workflow and run Chain within Chain.
- Disable execution - Disabled the Chain from being executed.
- Schedule a Chain - trigger the execution of a chain based upon an established schedule.
- Chain Variables - create or maintain static or dynamic variables.
- Chain Triggers - trigger another Chain after the execution of the current Chain.
The Chain properties can be accessed when creating a new Chain or when editing an existing Chain.
Don't forget to republish the Chain when making changes.
Learn how to use Chain Variables.