Copying a OneCloud Chain is a simple operation that can save setup time when you have a Chain that you want to leverage elsewhere.
- From the OneCloud Workspaces, select the DEV environment.
- Copy "Simple Extract Chain" by clicking the ellipse on the Chain panel and then selecting the Copy action.
- Edit the "Simple Extract Chain – Copy" by clicking the ellipse on the Chain panel and then selecting the Edit action.
- Edit the Chain details by clicking on the CHAIN SETTINGS icon.
- Name the Chain "Triggered Chain".
- Save the Chain.
- Once the Chain has been renamed, publish the Chain.
- Return to the Build overview.